Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

i remember

I remember all the inside jokes we had.

I remember laughing so hard or stomachs were sore for days afterwards.

I remember the innocence i had as a kid.



I remember sitting by my bedroom door listening to your conversations, and yelling, then crying to myself because i was scared.

I remember thinking and hoping that 10(67+12) would be the hardest math ever got.

I remember the ups and downs that came with everything we did together.

I remember those countless texts you sent me me everyday, that turned into just memories of people that were once friends.

I remember the brightness you put in me that could light up an entire room.

I remember when the sunset looked like the most beautiful mushroom cloud.



I remember my first grade crush.

I remember the feelings you gave me when i would see you in the hall and you said hi. I remember the nickname you gave me even though people told you not to call me that.

I remember all the yesterdays like they are today.

I remember you telling me to do something only to do the opposite.

I remember the days where i wished i was 35 with my life all figured out, and the other days i wished i was 5 with my whole life still ahead of me.

I remember the deep conversations we had every night and not wanting them to disappear.

I still remember the times i wish we had together.




1 comment:

  1. I remember the days where i wished i was 35 with my life all figured out, and the other days i wished i was 5 with my whole life still ahead of me.

    ^^me everyday. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete