Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

just a disappearing memory.

I am so tired of people telling me that i'm not good enough. Since when did you you think you are perfect & everyone else has to be just like you to be good enough? 

Im tired of people telling me to speak up. Trust me if i wanted to talk to you, I would. & maybe you wouldn't be very happy with what I say, but that's just how it works. 



My decision is to be real not fake. Nice not rude. Happy but not too happy its obnoxious. 

My decision is to be who I am. Im not going to be someone i'm not for others enjoyment. If that's not good enough for you then i'm sorry, but you don't deserve to be in my life.

Yes I make mistakes. Yes I am not perfect but if you cant handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

I am done being there for someone who just uses me so they don't have to go to football games, or parties alone, and then doesn't talk to me at all once we get there. I am done being your hitting bag when something bad happens to you, or when you have problems with the person you like. I'm done having you tell me what to do. I'm done being treated like shit. I am not here for you to throw me around and step on once you are done with me. Im just done. 

Maybe you don't care enough about our friendship but to me it was the world. Now it is just a memory, one that i wish i could forget parts of. One that i wish you could see is disappearing right before your eyes and for you to notice it will never be able to go back to the way it was before.
Maybe i'm not good enough for you but honestly i don't care what you think anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Every single person is different. So how do people know what being normal is? The answer is you, you are whats normal, because no one in this whole world is normal. You Post was amazing, I love it! Thank you for writing this :)

    ReplyDelete